- MH Medium Duty 800-2000 PSI** Hydraulic Cylinder Line
- 4" Bore
- 18" Stroke
- MT2 Rear Trunnion
- 1-3/8" Piston Rod
- Short Female Rod End With 1 - 14 Thread by 1-5/8" Long
- Cushion Adjusts/Checks On Front and Rear
- Cushion Adjust/Checks In Positions: 2,4,7,7
- -10 SAE And are located In positions 1-5
- Approx Shipping Weight: 60.68436 lb
Country of Manufacture: United States
Lead Time: Typically ships in 3-10 Business Days Check the Shipping Page for up to date info
Max Pressure (PSI): 925
Bore Size: 4"
Mount: MT2 Rear Trunnion
Stroke (Inches): 18"
Rod Type: Single Rod Double Acting
Piston Rod Size (Inches): 1-3/8"
Rod Style: Short Female Rod End
Rod End Details: 1 - 14 Thread by 1-5/8"
Port Type: SAE
Port Thread: -10
Port Locations: 1,5
Cushion Style: The cylinder is cushioned in the front and rear. It has cushion adjust and checks in positions 2, 4, 7 and 7.
Seal Type: Standard
Weight: 60.68436 lb
Tax Class: Taxable Goods
Estimated Push/Pull Weights:
*Force Extend @ 2000psi (lbs): 0
*Force Extend @ 1500psi (lbs): 0
*Force Extend @ 1000psi (lbs): 0
*Force Extend @ 500psi (lbs): 6283.185
*Force Retract @ 2000psi (lbs): 0
*Force Retract @ 1500psi (lbs): 0
*Force Retract @ 1000psi (lbs): 0
*Force Retract @ 500psi (lbs): 5540.739
The mounting style of this cylinder, in your application, determines the safe maximum stroke due to column strength restrictions. Mounting using an incorrect class could result in buckling or worse. Make sure mounting class 5 is verified.
Mounting Class 5 Maximum Stroke: 19.3"
All maximum strokes are base on using the cylinder at maximum operating pressure.
See the table to determine your mounting class on the Mounting and Column Strength Page.
Download the Dimensioned Print Here: PartPrint.pdf
Download the Print In DXF: PartPrint.dxf
Download the 3D Model In Step Format Here: PartDrawing.stp
About the Cylinders Now Medium Duty Hydraulic Cylinder Line
This cylinder Is manfactured In the USA.
- ANSI, NFPA, JIC interchangeable dimensions
- Hydrodynamic In-board rod bearing For low friction And Long life
- Unique slipper seal piston For low friction, breakaway And Long life
- Abrasion resistant rod seal And wiper
- Studded rod end - 4 wrench flats
- Adjustable cushions available
Click Here to see all the advantages of the Medium Duty Hydraulic Line.
*Force Note: Forces stated are theoretical maximums to use as guidelines. They are Not guarantees.
**The HH Heavy Duty 800-2000 PSI Cylinder Line is constructed for medium duty applications, but the individual cylinder in the MH line may have a reduced PSI rating due to configured options. Refer to the "Max Pressure Rating" on the specific product and watch for titles stating the specific cylinder is Derated.